In October 2008, I made it to my FIRST (not last!) marathon. After the arrival of our baby boy in May 2009, I'm back to running, this time with my boy who loves to say, "Mommy run!" I'm a couch potato at heart, now a runner with turtle-like speed . "Better slow than not at all" is my mantra. Oh, and, "Who moved the finish line?"
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Doctor's orders
My doctor has instructed me to avoid 'high impact' sports for a little while. Therefore, for the foreseeable (sp?) future, I will be walking, yoga-ing, pilates-ing my way to fitness. My participation in running and soccer is on hiatus. Stay tuned though because I will continue to blog. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my massage therapist suggested laying off too--apparently I go too hard on the walking and don't give my muscles enough time to relax/repair. Shya!
Post a Comment