In October 2008, I made it to my FIRST (not last!) marathon. After the arrival of our baby boy in May 2009, I'm back to running, this time with my boy who loves to say, "Mommy run!" I'm a couch potato at heart, now a runner with turtle-like speed . "Better slow than not at all" is my mantra. Oh, and, "Who moved the finish line?"
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Time off
I'm going to be taking some time off from blog writing. Stay tuned and check in from time to time to see what's new.
Thanks to all of my lovely readers. I will be back soon. I promise.
2 comments:
Waaaaaah!!! Cry, sob! I will miss you, and me and my bloglines will be right here breathlessly awaiting your return.
don't be gone too long!! I will miss your inspiring words--I look forward to your return.
Post a Comment