I find myself trying to get in touch with other runners I know--and don't know--in an attempt to compare stories and understand that other people have trained successfully for marathons. I also did a search for marathon training blogs on blogspot to see what else is out there. Through reading a couple of them, I have found a cool site that is a collection of different running blogs. I added our blog, thinking that we might draw in some new readers (not that there's anything wrong with the current ones :) ) and get some fresh perspectives and ideas about running. I've also discovered that on other running blogs the authors keep track of their mileage. Since I'm barely running 2 miles these days, I'm not sure that I need to (or should) do that. Frankly, with all the effort I'm expending on the treadmill, I'm not sure that I want to see that I've *only* run 1.5 miles when all is said and done. I know, I know, focus on the improvements not on the stuff that has yet to be done.
Today I was going to get to the gym, but I decided to go tomorrow to the Saturday morning kickboxing class. My Pilates class is cancelled again, so I'll give the Saturday kickboxing a whirl. Should be fun. And tiring.
No comments:
Post a Comment