In October 2008, I made it to my FIRST (not last!) marathon. After the arrival of our baby boy in May 2009, I'm back to running, this time with my boy who loves to say, "Mommy run!" I'm a couch potato at heart, now a runner with turtle-like speed . "Better slow than not at all" is my mantra. Oh, and, "Who moved the finish line?"
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
The Others
I've just left comments on some ex-pat (Americans living in France) blogs that I read regularly. I normally erase the link to girlsrunwild because, frankly, I don't think I write nearly as well or as cleverly as those Other Blog Authors. Today, though, I forgot to erase the link. So, I'm leaving this post so that, in the off-chance, someone from those Other Blogs stops by they may be mildly entertained by this blog. Mildly. This blog is about training for a marathon, getting motivated to keep training and all that. It's not nearly as exciting as living in France, which I have done at several points in my life. But training for a marathon can be as frustrating and confusing as living in France. So I got that going for me, which is nice...Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment