Thanks for the comments and help! Woo hoo
In October 2008, I made it to my FIRST (not last!) marathon. After the arrival of our baby boy in May 2009, I'm back to running, this time with my boy who loves to say, "Mommy run!" I'm a couch potato at heart, now a runner with turtle-like speed . "Better slow than not at all" is my mantra. Oh, and, "Who moved the finish line?"
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Two days in a row
I ran for 30 minutes yesterday. I just got myself out there and did it. I took care of Cleo the Dog, then came back inside, drank a glass of juice and got running. It was great. Today is snowy and icy so I am going to take a break for today. Tomorrow I have a training appointment, so I know that I will get myself to the gym ;)
Labels:
new beginnings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment