Thanks for the comments!
In October 2008, I made it to my FIRST (not last!) marathon. After the arrival of our baby boy in May 2009, I'm back to running, this time with my boy who loves to say, "Mommy run!" I'm a couch potato at heart, now a runner with turtle-like speed . "Better slow than not at all" is my mantra. Oh, and, "Who moved the finish line?"
Sunday, February 01, 2009
Version 3.1
I got 'er done. I ran 3.1 miles in about 35 or so minutes. I was just happy to be there, doing it (as Nike says). It was a bit icy in spots (we had a huge meltdown yesterday and then it all froze overnight), but I took it easy and enjoyed myself. Now, it's on to the rest of the day: being proud of myself, eating well, preparing my classes for the week and keeping on keeping on ;)
Labels:
training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment