Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Busy, busy

Thought it's been over a week since my last post, I have been working out. I got busy with the July 4th holiday and some other stuff, but I have remained on my schedule. I've been going to my cardio kickboxing class, which I love more and more each time I go. This past Saturday I went to my pilates class only to find out it was cancelled for various reasons. That was a bummer. BUT, I stayed at the gym and walked on the treadmill. I was so close to going home without a workout, but I stayed. Major accomplishment!! Soccer is on hiatus for about a month, so I am going to spend that time focusing on my exercise classes and on my running and walking and such. I get up with the dog at 6 A.M., so there are days when I just want to go back to bed, but I persevere ;)

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Superwoman said...

GOOD JOB, KAT!!! I was wondering about you. I am back at the gym myself after a very LONG hiatus. Actually, it's been so long that I can't even call it a hiatus. I fell completely off the wagon and have been dragged behind it for about 8 months now. It is so hard to get motivated again, but I am determined to lose the 10 pounds I have gained in the past two years and the other 15 I gained over the eight years before that. Ugh! I feel like a big, overgrown slug.

Keep posting - I need the encouragement!

Kat said...

Hi Superwoman! Well, your blog ID should be enough encouragement for all of us :) Thanks for posting. Yes, I'm getting back to it slowly but surely. Congrats to you for being back at the gym!!! YEAH!!! "Slug" is a word I use for myself, so you're in good company. Perhaps we can un-slug each other ;) Thanks again. Keep checking back because I am back to posting at least 2-3 times per week. I need the encouragement!!