Thursday, January 11, 2007

Crap

So, I weighed in today. I've gained .6 pounds. Ugh. I'm so annoyed. So annoyed. After listening to people in the meeting today, I think I understand what has happened. I haven't been paying complete attention to what I've been eating. I've been keeping within my points, but I've not been really thinking, "Do I REALLY want to eat that? Do I really need that right now?" I have just been grabbing for food. This week I will try and keep more aware of what I'm eating and why. I was doing that the first two weeks or so, and I let it slide.

The good news is that I'm back to the gym...with my husband, which is great. We are going on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesday mornings before work and Thursday mornings before work. S. is not a morning person, but he's getting it done, and I'm really proud of him.

More soon...I do need some encouragement and the metaphorical punch in the shoulder/slap in the ass. Help.

2 comments:

the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

Ooooh stop. You are awesome and the weight is going to come off. You have lost a lot so far, so don't let the turkeys get you down now. Remember that muscle weighs more than fat, so if you're going to the gym, that could be a factor. Look at your body and how your clothes fit and not just the scale! I was in the best shape of my life at 138, which is also the most I weighed pre-baby!!

I am so, so, so proud of you. The gym I said I was going to join? Still haven't done it. I need inspiration, too, so keep on keepin' on, and maybe I'll get off my butt and join you!

MWAH...love you!

Kat said...

Thanks, Stef. It means a lot. I REALLY appreciate it.