like two weeks ago, and I didn't even realize it. Sorry, Lis. So, here are my responses. Sure, this has nothing to do with running, but, hey, I do have a life away from the treadmill :)
10) Favorites
COLOR: blue
FOOD: pizza
MONTH: July
SONG: depends on my mood
MOVIE: Rear Window
SPORT: soccer to play, March Madness to watch
SEASON: Fall
DAY OF THE WEEK: Saturday
ICE CREAM FLAVOR: chocolate with chocolate chunks of more chocolate
TIME OF DAY: 6 o'clock, either end of the day
9) Currents:
MOOD: Happy
CLOTHES: sweats (hey, I'm on vacation)
TASTE: La Croix
TOENAIL COLOR: redish-purple
TIME: 5pm-ish
SURROUNDINGS: desk/office/2nd bedroom
THOUGHTS: what time should I pick up the dog from doggy day care.
WONDERINGS: What's next?
8) First:
BEST FRIEND: Amy M.
KISS: Tom Sammons, camp, summer of 1986
SCREEN NAME: ktf114
PIERCING: ears
CRUSH: my brother's best friend, Paul
HOME LOCATION:Milwaukee, WI
7 Lasts:
CIGARETTE: Geez. I think like 3 years ago maybe? I honestly can't remember.
DRINK: White wine Saturday night
KISS: this morning
MOVIE SEEN AT THE MOVIE THEATER: Crash (yes, it's been that long; we have Neflix now)
PHONE CALL: to my brother
CD PLAYED: soundtrack from Bend it Like Beckham.
GIFT RECEIVED: Indian rice from my next door neighbor.
6:
HAVE YOU EVER DATED ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS? Sort of...
BEEN ARRESTED: nope
BROKEN THE LAW: Yes, when I was 12. Riding my bike at night without a light.
SKINNY DIPPED: yes
BEEN ON TV: Not that I recall.
KISSED SOMEONE YOU DIDN'T KNOW: Yes. If you haven't, you haven't truly lived...
5:
THINGS YOU'VE EATEN TODAY: cereal, banana, coffee with skim milk, homemade spinach manicotti, water, air, Fiber One bar
YOU'VE DONE TODAY: got up, ate, walked dog, took her to doggy day care, met a friend for coffee, cleaned front hall closet, did laundry, stripped bed, washed sheets, remade it, washed the dog's bed, made dinner, dusted....can you tell it's the first day of vacation???
YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: sunshine, music, coffee, brow waxing
YOU CAN HEAR RIGHT NOW: soundtrack to Bend It Like Beckham
YOU DO WHEN YOU GET BORED: clean (response use to be "eat" but I've tried changing that)
4:
PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY: doggy day care, Cafe Christopher near campus, home,
3:
PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO: oldies but goodies...they know who they are
2 Choices:
a. BLACK OR WHITE : both, especially in photos
b. HOT OR COLD: cold for sure. I hate hot...
1. THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
run a marathon
2 comments:
Love La Croix too! What a great meme!
I totally hear the 'Bend It...' soundtrack!
Post a Comment