On the way back from my Weight Watchers meeting, I was planning out in my head what I was going to write about. The title was going to be something like, "the good news is...the not-so-good news is..." And, frankly, I can't now remember what the good and the not-so-good news items were. Then, I got home and received an email from my sister-in-law with this video attached. You absolutely have to read the article and watch the video. If you do nothing else today, watch this. You will then realize why I am leaving you with the following news item, worthy of MUCH celebration: I lost 0.6 pounds last week for a total of 14.8, and I ran for 20 minutes in a row this morning. I feel great.
Please, go watch the video. Then, count your blessings and tell yourself, "I can do this. In fact, I will do this."
2 comments:
congratulations--keep up the good work!! The video is extraordinary--and you're right--I should be able to do this!!
Man, the next time I think I'm Mother of the Year for buying my kid strawberries, this will give me something to think about.
Post a Comment