Sunday, February 05, 2006

Double duty

Since I didn't run on Friday, I had to double duty yesterday. After my yoga/pilates class, which totally kicked my ass, I ran for 30 minutes (2.5 min run/1.5 min walk). I did two intervals of 3.0 minute runs, but, eventually, my legs couldn't take it anymore, and I dropped to 2.5. Today I have a soccer game, but I'm not feeling all that well, so I may have to take a pass on that, and hit the gym full tilt tomorrow.

We shall see...

2 comments:

the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

You GO girl. Still haven't tried going to the gym here yet. I know I need to; it just hasn't happened yet. But daddy's home now, so maybe tomorrow??

Kat said...

I didn't get there this morning (Monday), so I'm heading there this afternoon after office hours (to which NO ONE ever comes :) ). You can DO it!! Good luck getting back to it. Say hi to Daddymatic for us!! We want a full report on the visits.