In October 2008, I made it to my FIRST (not last!) marathon. After the arrival of our baby boy in May 2009, I'm back to running, this time with my boy who loves to say, "Mommy run!" I'm a couch potato at heart, now a runner with turtle-like speed . "Better slow than not at all" is my mantra. Oh, and, "Who moved the finish line?"
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Running on empty
Yesterday I made the decision to go to the gym at night. I teach until 6:45pm, and I promised myself that I would go after class. And, I did. It was, however, a rough run. I did my six minute intervals, but, at one point, I needed 3.5 minute walking break. My legs were still heavy from the day before, so I decided to cut myself some slack with the extended walk. Today I had my yoga/pilates class, and it felt great to stretch out all the soreness. I'm pooped today. The couch is calling. Must go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment