In October 2008, I made it to my FIRST (not last!) marathon. After the arrival of our baby boy in May 2009, I'm back to running, this time with my boy who loves to say, "Mommy run!" I'm a couch potato at heart, now a runner with turtle-like speed . "Better slow than not at all" is my mantra. Oh, and, "Who moved the finish line?"
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Still trying...
...to figure out my schedule now that we have Miss Cleo in our lives. She's a doll, but needs to be pottied about every 2 - 2 1/2 hours. That also means interrupted sleep. So, it's *almost* like having a kid. Right? Right? Just kidding. I'm hoping that the weekend will give me some time to figure out my workout schedule. My hubs has an 8am-6pm--sometimes later-- job, so I'm the 'during the week main caregiver,' which we knew and agreed upon. My new role simply means a little bit more negotiation and perhaps some earlier mornings. Once my baby can start running (not for another year and then some; the breeder has said that her joints can't take long runs until she's almost two; she's only 13 weeks which gives me LOTS of time to actually do a "long run.") , she can come with me, and that will make my workout schedule a lot better. For now, though, will get back on the organizational/schedule horse this weekend and figure out when the best time to go is. Please stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment