Today I ran for SIX minute intervals. I'm pretty excited. That last interval was painful! But, I did it. I didn't give up, and I got the job done. At the end, I was sweating a ton, but, surprisingly, my legs felt ok (perhaps that will change overnight!). I didn't feel wobbly or weak or anything. I am really feeling a difference lately. So here's what it looked like:
0:00-5:00 minutes: walking at 4.3, 1.0 % incline
5:00-11:00 minutes: running at 5.8, 0% incline
11:00-12:30 minutes: walking at 3.6
12:30-18:30 minutes: running at 5.8
18:30-20:00 minutes: walking at 3.6
20:00-26:00 minutes: running at 5.8
26:00-28:00 minutes: walking (I needed an extra 30 seconds)
28:00-30:00 minutes: running at 5.9
30:00-35:00: walking cool down
We won our soccer game on Sunday by a small margin (5-4), but it was a victory nonetheless. Monday was my day off, and I was happy to have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment