Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ditto on the ugh

Ooooh, Kat, I had a very similar problem the other day--I think I literally limped the last few minutes.

My list looks similar to yours, but I would have to add:

I should not EVER:

A. Attempt to run after only 5 hours of sleep
B. Attempt to run in the morning. I'm just not a morning running person. How sucky is it that most races are held in the AM? That seems to me an automatic advantage for you perky at-yoga-at-6AM people (that's just jealousy talkin', Kat.)
C. Attempt to run when I'm pissed off about something. But that might mean I'd never run. Kidding.

But today was much better! I ran the most mileage yet for my 30 minutes. Nowhere near 3 mi., but hey, it's way better than collapsing on the treadmill like I almost did yesterday.

PS Whoever thought it was funny to charge $1.25 for a diet pepsi (because diet coke is too, too, too much to ask) at the gym is not funny. I had exactly $1 and a horrendous must-have-carbonated-caffeine thirst. Alert the media and call the waaahmbulance.

No comments: