Sunday, January 15, 2006

Excuses, excuses

Aw, shoot. I had every intention of getting a good workout in today, but I have a really good excuse for not doing so--once I got to the gym, I saw a friend I haven't seen since August and found out that he and his wife are expecting their new baby girl in May! So of course I had to talk to him all about it, and of course I'm waaay too outta shape to try and run and talk at the same time (though I know that the fact that I CAN'T run and talk at the same time is evidence I'm probably working too hard), so we gabbed and got all caught up. It was worth it, but I still feel lame for not being able to run and converse at the same time.

Tomorrow I will get a good workout in fa-schnizzle, because I'll be playing a single mom starting Wednesday and continuing for the better part of three weeks (well, my mom will be coming for part of it, but not sure how much workout time that will mean). So wish me a focused workout tomorrow and a few weeks of Denise Austin and her power-yoga-ing self after that!

No comments: