Monday, January 30, 2006

Unplanned day off

Last night was a loss for my soccer team. We played hard, but it wasn't meant to be.

I slept very poorly last night, so today is an unplanned day off. I was awake from about 2:30 A.M. until about 4 A.M. Not good. Therefore, Tuesday (tomorrow) will be a workout day rather than a rest day.

I am so wiped out, and it's only Monday. Ick.

2 comments:

Superwoman said...

Kat, you are doing a great job of inspiring me. I am finally getting off my lazy butt and going to the gym. I can't work out in the mornings (which I know is optimal), so I'll have to work extra hard in the evenings. Keep up the good work and blogging.

Stephanie - where are you? Still running? Or is mommyhood enough to keep you in shape? It was for me when my boys were young (they are 21 and 14 now). I can remember eating anything and everything and never gaining a pound back then. Sigh. Those were the days.

Kat said...

Superwoman! Thanks so much for your post and for being such an encouragement. I'm so glad you're reading! And I'm happy that we're helping you get back on track (no pun intended!)