In October 2008, I made it to my FIRST (not last!) marathon. After the arrival of our baby boy in May 2009, I'm back to running, this time with my boy who loves to say, "Mommy run!" I'm a couch potato at heart, now a runner with turtle-like speed . "Better slow than not at all" is my mantra. Oh, and, "Who moved the finish line?"
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Note on the BMI
Thanks to my husband and Stef for pointing out the 'gray areas' of the BMI. I really don't want to focus on numbers, but I did want some sort of idea of where I need to be in terms of weight and health. It's good, though, to take everything with a grain of salt. And, my weight range according to Weight Watchers is 131-137. They take into consideration my height and my age, which is nice. So, onward and upward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not to say I told you so, but.... I TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE DOING GREAT!
Post a Comment