Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Comments

It appears as though my readership is expanding. I'm very excited! I appreciate all of the comments from those people I do know and those I don't. It means a lot, and the comments encourage me to keep on running, literally.

There are moments when I feel like I will never get to the stage when I can run for 30 minutes straight. Last spring, I was almost there, and then came Cleo the Dog and lots of other excuses to become inactive. After that came the health issues in the late summer and fall, and it just seemed that running 30 minutes would never happen. Those emotions made me immobile, mentally and physically, and I am only just beginning to come out the fog. I hadn't realized, until yesterday, when I posted my running-walking intervals, that I am actually pretty close to running 30 minutes. If my math is correct (ahem...), then I ran 20 minutes total yesterday. Granted, it was not all in a row, but it's 20 minutes nonetheless. Slowly but surely, it's happening, and I'm trying very hard to get to that 30 minutes. I feel like that is yet another goal I have for myself, and I am working hard to stay on track (no pun intended).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read the story from yesterday. Inspiring doesn't do it justice. this whole thing is quite amazing. keep it up!! I'd like to catch some of it---